Antenna and Radio Frequency (RF) solutions for today’s wireless products have dramatically evolved and have become the customized models to suit the client’s specific requirements. In this transition, the antenna is the most crucial component which could ensure robust RF performance and enhanced user experience.
The process involved in designing an antenna is challenging and requires expertise in getting into the customizations. To match and fulfill the customers’ expectations, the sophisticated 3D simulations have taken up predominance and become the testimony of the right design expertise.
Parameters for the structural designs for antenna
In a technical sense, “An antenna is a device which actually transmits the electromagnetic (EM) radiation in the given free space.” The wireless range of an antenna, by and large, depends on the kind of antenna design and its enclosure with a well-built printed circuit board (PCB) layout.
To have the antenna prototype, one needs to consider the parameters of antenna length and the type of feed it receives and transmits (by taking due considerations to the shape and size of the ground plane and the return path), and last but not least, the budgeting required to design the antenna.
The CoreIoT team helps the customer develop superior wireless products with excellent antenna performance. We are capable of providing guaranteed wireless connectivity. The best antenna solution will ensure optimal device performance range and mitigate any risk of failures. The integrated team conceives the antenna design and requires simulations to develop the antenna prototype.
- We have expertise in designing antennas and RF solutions for consumer electronic devices. Our expertise ranges from mobile phones, electric scooters, wearable devices, smartwatches, and many other such devices.
- The professional in-house team offers specialized technical services to companies.
Our approach for antenna design and simulation
- The process of antenna design and simulation begins with initiating the specific requirement gathering from the client. Afterward, transform itself into a product prototype.
- The back-end technical team undertakes a feasibility study of the product from the design perspective.
- The insights are then taken from the connectivity parameters and protocols such as low-power wide-area network protocol (LORA), Long-Term Evolution (LTE) for broadband communication for mobile devices, and data terminals.
- We work with the right tools, correct modeling, and skilled professionals to produce excellent simulation results. These simulation results about the precise device measurement help create a fabulous antenna prototype.