Antenna and the Radio Frequency (RF) solutions for today’s wireless products have dramatically evolved and have become the customized models to suit the client’s specific requirements. In this transition, the antenna is the most crucial component which could ensure robust RF performance and enhanced user experience.
The process involved in designing an antenna is a challenging assignment and requires expertise in getting into the customizations. To match and fulfill the customers’ expectations, the sophisticated 3D simulations have taken up predominance and become the testimony of good design expertise.
Parameters for the structural designs for antenna
In a technical sense, “An antenna is a device which actually transmits the electromagnetic (EM) radiation in the given free space”. The wireless range of an antenna, by and large, depends on the kind of antenna design and its enclosure with a well-built printed circuit board (PCB) layout.
In order to have the antenna prototype, one needs to consider the parameters of antenna length and the type of feed it receives and transmits (by taking due considerations to the shape and size of the ground plane and the return path), and last but not the least the budgeting required to design the antenna.
The CoreIoT team helps the customer to develop superior wireless products with excellent antenna performance, and we are capable of providing guaranteed wireless connectivity. The best antenna solution will ensure optimal device performance range and mitigate any risk of failures. The integrated team conceives the antenna design and requires simulations to develop the antenna prototype.
- We have our expertise in designing antennas and RF solutions to the consumer electronic device, ranging from mobile phones, electric scooters, wearable devices, smartwatches, and many other such devices.
- The professional in-house team offers specialized technical services to companies.
Our approach for antenna design and simulation
- The process of antenna design and simulation begins with an initiation of the specific requirement gathering from the client and then later transforms itself as a product prototype.
- The back-end technical team undertakes a feasibility study of the product from the design perspective. Then the insights are taken from the connectivity parameters and protocols such as low-power wide-area network protocol (LORA), Long-Term Evolution (LTE) for broadband communication for mobile devices, and data terminals.
- We work with the right tools, correct modeling, and skilled professionals to produce excellent simulation results that bring about the precise device measurement to produce a fabulous antenna prototype.