When it comes to meeting requirements for good antenna design, there are a few fundamental steps you can take to ensure the design is error-free and ready for the next phase.
1. Plan antenna architecture
- Antenna conception for your wireless product should start at the beginning of the project, rather than at the end
- The choice and placement of antennas, especially in multi-antenna products, is crucial to achieving optimal system performance.
2. Simulate antenna performance before even the first
- Antenna simulation is a great tool for estimating its performance such as return loss, efficiencies, 3D radiation pattern…etc with full mechanics.
- One can simulate multiple antenna solutions to your products in no time and choose the best both from cost and performance
- Old fashioned trail and error method might be very expensive after all and risk product failure at wireless certifications.